If you love kicking back and watching the game, all while enjoying your favorite local beer and unique gastro pub fare, then Culinary Dropout is the spot for you. We’re playing EVERY game, ALL season, and you won’t want to miss out on our Tailgate Happy Hour Menu offered ALL day, EVERY SUNDAY!
With so many games to watch, pretzels to eat, and paper bag beers to throw back, we thought we’d share some tips on how to best enjoy the season.
THE DROPOUT’S GUIDE TO WATCHING FOOTBALL:
- Pick your location. We’re playing all games, all season, both NFL & NCAA games alike. So you can cheer on your home team, and your alma mater without having to switch seats (or channels). Every morning, we select and label our TV’s with whichever game will be shown that day.
- Don’t miss the kick-off! Both locations of the Yard will be open early on game days, so you don’t have to miss the kick-off of your favorite game!
- Wear your colors. Feel free to sport your team colors. We accept all teams — no judging here.
MAKE A RESERVATION:
For location details, visit CulinaryDropout.com
While all of our locations love football, The Yard in Tempe has a special place in their heart for ASU Football. After all, it is located in Sun Devil Territory! Join us on major game days while we celebrate & cheer for ASU football. Each game day is complete with raffles, giveaways and of course, a good time!
ASU GAME DAYS:
- Saturday, September 26th vs. USC
- Saturday, October 10th vs. Colorado
- Thursday, October 29th vs. Oregon
- Saturday, November14th vs. Washington
- Saturday, November 21st vs. UofA
*ASU raffle and giveaways hosted at Culinary Dropout in Tempe, only. Every NFL and NCAA game to be played at all Arizona locations of Culinary Dropout. Reservations recommended.